Here's an attempt to start acknowledging—on a weekly basis—some of the little things that have recently made me happy.
- Receiving kisses on my hand from a tiny yellow lab with the softest fur
- Cold air & Arizona feeling like winter again for the past few days
- Going to the grocery store to get girl scout cookies, only to discover that they don't sell on the weekends, then coming home to see a girl with a wagon selling cookies only a few doors down
- A quiet, productive Friday at the end of a stressful, emotional week
- The five hours spent making snazzy invitations for my cousin's Daytona 500 party
- Excessively saying "yo"—Jessie Pinkman style—due to my new obsession with Breaking Bad
- Organizing closets and my room
- Spotify's new playlists; currently listening to Mood Booster—give it a listen!
- Escaping to a coffee shop mid-week to catch up on some work & personal things
- Feeling cold + clean after a long bath and snuggling up in warm sheets
- The smell of Burt's Bees Milk & Honey lotion
- Taking the time to finally blog and create
What's made you happy this week?!